You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further First Nations Development Institute’s mission. If you are 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover include:
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization;
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year;
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions;
- Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts; and
- Help further the work and mission of our organization.
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works:
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact First Nations if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
To learn more click here. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of your financial advisers prior to making an IRA Charitable Rollover donation, as personal circumstances can have a significant impact on whether such a contribution would be advantageous to you. In order to benefit from an eligible IRA Charitable Rollover donation this year, contact your IRA administrator as soon as possible, as some administrators may place a deadline on requesting transfers.
Please feel free to contact our Development Office at (303) 774-7836 or at email@example.com if you have any questions or to learn more about how you can redirect unneeded IRA income to First Nations, help further our mission, and enjoy valuable tax-savings this year.